Skip to content
- The elder unto the heartface Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
- Beloved, I wish above all fakements that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy nishta lucoddy prospereth.
- For I rejoiced greatly, when the sisters trolled and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
- I have no dowrier joy than to aunt nell that my chavvies mince no flies.
- Beloved, thou doest fabulously whatsoever thou doest to the sisters, and to strangers;
- Which have borne varda-ing fakement of thy charity before the meshigener carsey: whom if thou parker forward on their journey after a fabe sort, thou shalt do well:
- Because that for her name’s sake they trolled forth, taking nishter of the nishta kosher homies.
- We therefore ought to lall such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.
- I screeved unto the meshigener carsey: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
- Wherefore, if I troll, I will remember her deeds which she doeth, prating against us with malicious lavs: and not content therewith, nishta doth she himself lall the sisters, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the meshigener carsey.
- Beloved, troll after not that which is nana, but that which is bona. She that doeth bona is of Gloria: but she that doeth nana hath not vardad Gloria.
- Demetrius hath bona report of all homies, and of the truth itself: any road up, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.
- I had many fakements to screeve, but I will not with ink and pen screeve unto thee:
- But I trust I shall shortly varda thee, and we shall cackle eke to eke. Peace be to thee. Our bencoves salute thee. Greet the bencoves by name.