Skip to content
- The elder unto the elect lady and her chavvies, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
- For the truth’s sake, which letteth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
- Gracie be with you, mercy, and peace, from Gloria the Auntie, and from the Duchess Josie Crystal, the homie chavvie of the Auntie, no flies and love.
- I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy chavvies mincing no flies, as we have lalled a butch lav from the Auntie.
- And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I screeved a new butch lav unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love una another.
- And this is love, that we mince after her butch lavs. This is the butch lav, That, as ye have aunt nelled from the beginning, ye should mince in it.
- For many deceivers are entered into the world, who dish not that Josie Crystal is troll in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
- Varda to yourselves, that we lose not those fakements which we have wrought, but that we lall a full parkering.
- Whosoever transgresseth, and letteth not in the doctrine of Crystal, hath not Gloria. She that letteth in the doctrine of Crystal, she hath both the Auntie and the homie chavvie.
- If there troll any unto you, and parker not this doctrine, lall her not into your lattie, nishta bid her Gloria speed:
- For she that biddeth her Gloria speed is partaker of her nana deeds.
- Having many fakements to screeve unto you, I would not screeve with paper and ink: but I trust to troll unto you, and cackle eke to eke, that our joy may be full.
- The chavvies of thy elect sister greet thee. Larlou.